Jump to Main Content
- Nascimento, Joseane Moreira Do, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Systematic and applied acarology 2019 v.24 no.5 pp. 918-928
- Panonychus ulmi; Phytoseius; Typhlodromus; containers; leaves; phytophagous mites; production technology; surveys; temperature; vines; vineyards; Portugal
- ... Knowledge about phytoseiid species associated with vines is a preliminary step in the development and implementation of integrated management strategies against phytophagous mites such as Panonychus ulmi. The aim of this study was to perform a comparative survey of phytoseiids present in abandoned, organically managed, and conventionally managed vineyards, as well as to compare ecological indices ...
- Nascimento, Joseane Moreira Do, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Systematic and applied acarology 2018 v.23 no.6 pp. 1190-1198
- Aculus schlechtendali; Malus domestica; apples; cultivars; leaves; mites; orchards; pests; quarantine; surveys; Brazil
- ... The aim of this work is to report the presence of Aculus schlechtendali (Nalepa, 1890) (Prostigmata: Eriophyidae) (Apple rust mite—ARM), in apple orchards of Serra Gaúcha, state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Surveys were conducted from apple leaves of Gala cultivar in a commercial orchard of Vacaria County (S 28′ 34.540 W 050′ 52.153) in the Northeast region of the state of Rio Grande do Sul, betw ...