Jump to Main Content
- Lai, Jung-Nien, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2014 v.155 no.2 pp. 1256-1262
- Oriental traditional medicine; breast neoplasms; databases; females; health insurance; health services; odds ratio; patients; regression analysis; risk; tamoxifen; therapeutics; uterine neoplasms
- ... The increased practice of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) worldwide has raised concerns regarding herb–drug interactions. The purpose of our study was to analyze the use of Chinese herbal products (CHPs) and to estimate the influence of the use of CHP on tamoxifen induced endometrial cancer risk among female breast cancer patients in Taiwan.All patients newly diagnosed with invasive breast canc ...
- Lai, Jung-Nien, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.169 pp. 356-362
- alternative medicine; breast neoplasms; correlation; coumestrol; daidzein; databases; endometrium; females; genistein; health insurance; herbs; odds ratio; patients; regression analysis; risk; tamoxifen; traditional medicine; uterine neoplasms; Taiwan
- ... Tamoxifen users sometimes seek complementary and alternative medicine advice for treatment of a variety of illness and co-administer with phytoestrogen-containing herbs, resulting in an increasing concern of its influence in subsequent endometrial cancer risk. Our study aims to determine the prevalence of Chinese herbal products containing coumestrol, genistein, or daidzein and their association w ...