Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Limiao; Lee, Soo Chin; Ng, Thian C.
- Journal of proteome research 2018 v.17 no.3 pp. 1248-1257
- anthracyclines, etc ; acetates; blood serum; breast neoplasms; drug therapy; formates; metastasis; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; patients; precision medicine; prediction; prospective studies; proteome; taxanes; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Gemcitabine-carboplatin (GC) chemotherapy was efficacious in metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients probably resistant to anthracyclines and taxanes, but showed significant interindividual variation in treatment responses. Early prediction of response to treatment is clinically relevant to identify patients who will achieve clinical benefit. In this study, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) based p ...
- Bermingham, Shane; O'Connor, Robert; Regan, Fiona; McMahon, Gillian P.
- Journal of separation science 2010 v.33 no.11 pp. 1571-1579
- anthracyclines, etc ; chemotherapy; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; patients; proteins; taxanes; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... An online SPE-LC method that can determine both anthracyclines and taxanes simultaneously in human serum samples is reported. The entire method of extraction, separation and UV detection was achieved online by column switching between an SPE column (Biotrap 500 (20x4 mm)) and an analytical column (Zorbax XDB C18, 150x4.6 mm, 5 μm) with a 23 min total cycle time. The method is linear (r²>0.998) ove ...
- Shakalisava, Yuliya; Regan, Fiona
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.17 pp. 3110-3113
- anthracyclines, etc ; antineoplastic agents; electrophoresis; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; taxanes; therapeutics; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... For the first time the versatility of CE is demonstrated for the separation of different types of anticancer drugs - anthracyclines and taxanes simultaneously. The use of these drugs in combination therapy for cancer has sparked interest in the development of methods for potential application. The simultaneous analysis of anthracyclines and taxanes can significantly increase a sample throughput of ...