Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2016 v.36 no.5 pp. 361-366
- atmospheric precipitation; climate change; deciduous forests; ecosystems; geographical variation; latitude; plant communities; primary productivity; soil pH; soil water; temperature; vascular plants; wood; China
- ... Geographic variation can lead to the changes of local plant species, which play crucial roles in primary production and ecosystem structure. Therefore, understanding multiple scale distribution patterns of plant species is important for us to effectively monitor ecosystem changes due to climate changes and other modifications. Here, we mainly investigated the distribution pattern of wood vascular ...
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental microbiology 2015 v.17 no.3 pp. 566-576
- aboveground biomass; ammonium nitrogen; bacteria; cold; community structure; corn; correspondence analysis; disturbed soils; genes; global cooling; microbial biomass; microbial communities; nitrification; nitrogen; nitrogen cycle; relative humidity; soil pH; subtropics; temperate zones; temperature; China
- ... Soil transplant into warmer regions has been shown to alter soil microbiology. In contrast, little is known about the effects of soil transplant into colder regions, albeit that climate cooling has solicited attention in recent years. To address this question, we transplanted bare fallow soil over large transects from southern China (subtropical climate zone) to central (warm temperate climate zon ...