Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.526 pp. 18-27
- catalysts; catalytic activity; cobalt; crystal structure; ferricyanides; free radicals; graphene; graphene oxide; hot water treatment; iron; levofloxacin; magnetism; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; pH; salt content; sulfates; synergism; temperature; texture
- ... A kind of Co-Fe Prussian blue analogues (Co-Fe PBAs), cobalt hexacyanoferrate Co3[Fe(CN)6]2, and graphene oxide (GO) were combined to synthesize magnetically separable Co-Fe PBAs@rGO nanocomposites through a simple two-step hydrothermal method. The crystalline structure, morphology and textural properties of the Co-Fe PBAs@rGO nanocomposites were characterized. The catalytic performance of the nan ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2009 v.100 no.7 pp. 2301-2304
- adsorption; calcium; chemical analysis; desorption; gellan gum; gels; heavy metals; ions; magnetic separation; models; nanoparticles; pH; sodium citrate; temperature
- ... This study describes an efficient adsorbent consisting of magnetic Fe₃O₄ and gellan gum, which couples magnetic separation with ionic exchange for heavy metal removal. Adsorption kinetics analysis showed that the adsorption capacities were in an order of Pb²⁺ >Cr³⁺ >Mn²⁺. Different experimental parameters studies indicated that adsorbent dosage, initial metal concentration, temperature and initial ...