Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: rutao?
- Li, Ruitao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.189 pp. 24-32
- absolute humidity; catalysts; dielectric spectroscopy; durability; electrochemistry; electrolytes; fuel cells; growth and development; light microscopy; polymers; relative humidity; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; temperature
- ... Catalyst layer structural changes in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells have significant impact on the cell performance and durability. In this study, ex-situ experiments are designed to investigate the effect of humidity and/or thermal cycles on the structural changes of catalyst layers. The relative humidity and temperature are controlled by an environmental chamber and the catalyst layer s ...
- Li, Ruitao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.11 pp. 8727-8742
- electric field; electric potential difference; melting; nanopores; plastic deformation; temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... To investigate the micromechanisms involved in the spark plasma sintering of quasicrystals, thin foils were extracted from samples by focused ion beam at the interrupted states and analysed by transmission electron microscopy for the first time. Material jets are present between adjacent particles, indicating the occurrence of discharge/plasma. Surficial material melts first due to discharge and t ...