Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Yanjie, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Macromolecules 2018 v.51 no.14 pp. 5234-5244
- composite polymers; fluorescence; image analysis; micelles; monitoring; nanomaterials; pH; polymerization; temperature
- ... Interpreting macroscopic stimulus into visible signals with nanomaterials is crucial for the development of smart nanoprobes for in situ monitoring or imaging. Building nanoprobes to translate pH and temperature stimuli into a single-color signal with a “turn-on” feature is a great challenge. Here, we aim to interpret temperature and pH stimuli into a single-color signal via aggregation-induced em ...
- Zhao, Yanjie, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.135 pp. 14-22
- energy; equations; isomers; molecular weight; neural networks; temperature; thermodynamics; topology; vapors
- ... The vapor slope of temperature-entropy saturation boundary of working fluids has a significant effect on the efficiency and the safety of thermodynamic processes. Therefore, how to predict the vapor slope efficiently and quickly is worth studying. In this work, the vapor slope represented by the slope angle is firstly correlated with the reduced temperature, the molecular weight, 10 molecular grou ...