Jump to Main Content
- Laureati, M.; Morin-Audebrand, L.; Pagliarini, E.; Sulmont-Rossé, C.; Köster, E.P.; Mojet, J.
- Appetite 2008 v.51 no.2 pp. 273-282
- sensation, etc ; children; elderly; young adults; foods; senescence; food choices; taste; texture; odors; gender differences; test meals; memory; mathematical models; learning; desserts; sensory properties; diet; diet recall; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The present study compared incidental learning and food memory in children, young adults and elderly people for three sensory modalities (taste, texture and aroma). The relation of gender and liker-status (i.e. how much we like a product) with food memory was also investigated. Participants received a complete meal including a custard dessert used as target under incidental learning conditions. 24 ...
- Prinz, J.F.; Janssen, A.M.; Wijk, R.A. de
- Food hydrocolloids 2007 v.21 no.3 pp. 397-401
- sensation, etc ; humans; digestive physiology; mastication; foods; solids; food quality; viscosity; texture; in vitro studies; simulation models; sampling; rheology; image analysis; temperature; thermal properties; chemical structure; shear strength; alpha-amylase; mixing; Show all 20 Subjects