Jump to Main Content
- Krzywdzińska-Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2016 v.181 pp. 1-9
- cohesion; ham; hardness; mechanical properties; muscle fibers; muscles; pasteurization; physicochemical properties; proteins; texture
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the relationships between mechanical-rheological properties as well as muscle texture parameters and their physico-chemical and structural characteristics in the course of different production phases of canned ham. Their mechanical-rheological, texture as well as physico-chemical and structural properties were analysed at each phase of the performed experimen ...
- Krzywdzińska-Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2015 v.167 pp. 183-188
- consumer acceptance; droplets; emulsifying; hot dogs; inflammatory bowel disease; juices; lipid content; microstructure; potatoes; proximate composition; saline water; spray drying; texture; water content
- ... An attempt to design a sensorially attractive product addressed to consumers with Inflammatory Bowel Disease was made. Potato juice, in fresh and spray-dried forms, was chosen as bioactive agent, and the quality of finely comminuted frankfurter sausages produced with its addition was evaluated. The obtained products were analyzed for their proximate composition, textural properties, microstructure ...