Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biologicals 2019 v.58 pp. 35-43
- biopharmaceuticals; consensus sequence; databases; dissociation; glucagon-like peptide 1; glycosylation; liquid chromatography; mammals; mass spectrometry; peptides; proteins; therapeutics
- ... Unexpected O-glycosylations, including O-xylosylations and mucin-type O-glycosylations, have been reported in recent glycosylation analyses of Fc-fusion proteins produced in mammalian cell expression systems. This observation suggests that therapeutic proteins with novel structures can undergo unintended O-glycosylations, having implications regarding their efficacy and safety. Therefore, the impl ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.503 no.4 pp. 2633-2638
- Bombyx mori; Chinese hamsters; amino acid substitution; animal ovaries; cytotoxicity; galactose; monoclonal antibodies; neoplasms; silkworms; therapeutics; transgenic insects
- ... Recombinant monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have been used in various therapeutic applications including cancer therapy. Fc-mediated effector functions play a pivotal role in the tumor-killing activities of some tumor-targeting mAbs, and Fc-engineering technologies with glyco-engineering or amino acid substitutions at the antibody Fc region have been used to enhance cytotoxic activities including ant ...