Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Szu-Yu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Botanical studies 2018 v.59 no.1 pp. 32
- Magnaporthe oryzae; blast disease; breeding; computer software; genes; genome-wide association study; genotyping; haplotypes; image analysis; leaf area; leaves; loci; peroxidases; phenotype; quantitative trait loci; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism; transcription factors; Taiwan
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice blast, caused by Magnaporthe oryzae, is an important rice disease occurring in all rice-growing areas. To manage blast disease effectively and in an environmentally friendly way, it is important to continually discover diverse resistant resources for breeding. In this study, genome-wide association study (GWAS) was used to map genes/loci resistant to rice blast in the open-access ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tina Chen, Szu-Yu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.36 pp. 9599-9607
- cartilage; chemokines; chondrocytes; genes; homeostasis; hyaluronic acid; immunoblotting; inflammation; models; osteoarthritis; patients; phenotype; receptors; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; therapeutics; tissue repair; transcription factors
- ... Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common disease associated with tissue inflammation, physical disability and imbalanced homeostasis in cartilage. For advanced treatments, biological approaches are currently focused on tissue regeneration and anti-inflammation. This study was undertaken to evaluate the therapeutic efficacies of hyaluronic acid (HA) and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) (HA+PRP) on OA. Articular c ...