Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Szu-Yu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Rice 2019 v.12 no.1 pp. 85
- Fusarium fujikuroi; Oryza sativa; chromosome mapping; disease resistance; disease severity; genes; genome-wide association study; germplasm; grain yield; inbred lines; loci; quantitative trait loci; resistance mechanisms; rice; seedlings; stems; transcription factors; virulence; Asia
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice bakanae disease has emerged as a new threat to rice production. In recent years, an increase in the occurrence and severity of bakanae disease has been reported in several areas in Asia. Although bakanae disease affects rice yield and quality, little is known about the genetics of bakanae resistance in rice. The lack of large-scale screens for bakanae resistance in rice germplasm ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chen, Szu-Yu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Botanical studies 2018 v.59 no.1 pp. 32
- Magnaporthe oryzae; blast disease; breeding; computer software; genes; genome-wide association study; genotyping; haplotypes; image analysis; leaf area; leaves; loci; peroxidases; phenotype; quantitative trait loci; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism; transcription factors; Taiwan
- ... BACKGROUND: Rice blast, caused by Magnaporthe oryzae, is an important rice disease occurring in all rice-growing areas. To manage blast disease effectively and in an environmentally friendly way, it is important to continually discover diverse resistant resources for breeding. In this study, genome-wide association study (GWAS) was used to map genes/loci resistant to rice blast in the open-access ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tina Chen, Szu-Yu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.36 pp. 9599-9607
- cartilage; chemokines; chondrocytes; genes; homeostasis; hyaluronic acid; immunoblotting; inflammation; models; osteoarthritis; patients; phenotype; receptors; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; therapeutics; tissue repair; transcription factors
- ... Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common disease associated with tissue inflammation, physical disability and imbalanced homeostasis in cartilage. For advanced treatments, biological approaches are currently focused on tissue regeneration and anti-inflammation. This study was undertaken to evaluate the therapeutic efficacies of hyaluronic acid (HA) and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) (HA+PRP) on OA. Articular c ...