Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Guojuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.60 pp. 55248-55256
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; magnetism; nanoparticles; nitrophenols; potassium; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Bimetallic nanostructures show exciting potential as materials for effective catalysis. Magnetically recoverable bimetallic nanoparticles are promising catalysts for chemical reactions. Here, Fe₃O₄@Pd and Fe₃O₄@Au–Pd hybrid nanoparticles were synthesized and used as catalysts. The morphology, composition, and structure of the Fe₃O₄@Pd and Fe₃O₄@Au–Pd hybrid nanoparticles were fully characterized b ...
- Ren, Guojuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.22 pp. 18033-18039
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; catalytic activity; copper; copper nanoparticles; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; microstructure; nanosheets; p-nitrophenol; scanning electron microscopy; sodium borohydride; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A series of three-dimensional (3D) copper nicotinate hollow microstructures were fabricated by a one step method. The shape of the copper nicotinate hollow microstructures evolved from a hexagon, to an octagon and to a tetragonum, depending on the setting time and concentrations of the reactants. The 3D copper nicotinate hollow microstructures were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray p ...