Jump to Main Content
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.3 pp. 1230-1237
- acidity; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; cellulose; drying; ethylene glycol; hexane; liquids; nanoparticles; nickel; nitrates; particle size; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Catalysts comprising nickel supported on SBA-15 were prepared by wet impregnation and co-impregnation methods. Wet impregnation was performed by directly dispersing an Ni(NO₃)₂·6H₂O aqueous solution into SBA-15, whereas in co-impregnation, ethylene glycol (EG) was added to nickel nitrate aqueous solution prior to dispersion into SBA-15. After drying and calcination, NiO/SBA-15w and NiO/SBA-15c wer ...
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Procedia Environmental Sciences 2014 v.20 pp. 225-234
- X-ray diffraction; catalysts; crystal structure; gas chromatography; gasoline; hydrogen; lubricants; sorption; stainless steel; streams; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; wastes; zinc oxide
- ... The study of waste lubricant hydrocracking into gasoline and diesel fraction using the combination of Y-Zeolite and ZnO (Y-Zeolite/ZnO) catalyst has been conducted. The hydrocracking of waste lubricant was carried out in a semi-flow stainless steel reactor system (i.d = 3.78cm; l = 30cm) with hydrogen stream (20mL/min) at 573, 623, and 673K. The characterization of catalysts including crystallinit ...