Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Guojian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.76 pp. 40494-40504
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; cathodes; ceric oxide; electrical properties; electrochemistry; electrolysis; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; nickel; oxygen; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... This paper reports the in situ growth of Ni nanocatalysts to anchor onto the CeO₂ surface to combine the surface oxygen vacancies and form heterogeneous catalysis sites with the aim of improving electrocatalytic activity through direct exsolution of Ni nanoparticles from the Ni-doped CeO₂ lattice in a reducing atmosphere at higher temperatures. The combined use of XRD, TEM, SEM and XPS confirms th ...
- Chen, Guojian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.6 pp. 4438-4446
- benzyl alcohol; catalysts; contact angle; guanidinium; hydrogen peroxide; ionic liquids; nitrogen; oxidation; phosphotungstic acid; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; sorption; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; wettability
- ... A self-assembled mesoporous polyoxometalate-based ionic hybrid catalyst [TMGHA]₂.₄H₀.₆PW was prepared by combination of alcohol amino-tethered guanidinium ionic liquid [TMGHA]Cl with Keggin phosphotungstic acid H₃PW₁₂O₄₀ (PW). Nitrogen sorption experiment validated the formation of mesostructure with moderate BET surface area, and scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM and TEM) showed ...