Jump to Main Content
- Wen, Jiawei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.205 pp. 728-737
- ammonium; aqueous solutions; chemical structure; hydrogen bonding; leaching; liquids; primary amines; solubility; solvents; vanadium; wastewater
- ... The recovery of polyoxovanadate acid compounds has got increasing attention because of both sustainable necessities and material applications. In this paper, we proposed a recovery strategy of ammonium substituted polyoxovanadate acid compounds (ASPOVC) by solvent extraction from leaching/aqueous solution. It is noted that the state of the compound (solid or liquid) is possibly controllable by the ...
- Wen, Jiawei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2018 v.6 no.6 pp. 7619-7626
- aqueous solutions; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; environmental protection; leaching; monitoring; primary amines; vanadium
- ... The recovery of high-purity vanadium has attracted significant attention regarding both sustainability and environmental protection necessities. However, insufficient understanding of vanadium species in aqueous solution constrains further optimization of the vanadium recovery process. Here, a closed-loop technical route (extraction and stripping) was realized to recover high-purity vanadium produ ...