Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.116 pp. 94-102
- carbon; carbon nanotubes; dispersibility; polymer nanocomposites; thermoplastics; vapors
- ... Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) based percolative polymer nanocomposites own a high dielectric constant at a small amount of CNTs. However, CNTs are easy to connect with each other directly in the vicinity of percolation threshold (fc), which unavoidably leads to an abrupt increase in dielectric loss. Herein, we propose a facile way to fabricate core-shell structured CNTs@amorphous carbon (CNTs@AC) hybrid ...
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.3 pp. 2948-2958
- adhesion; carbon nanotubes; electrical conductivity; glass fibers; glass transition temperature; interphase; microstructure; monitoring; storage modulus; vapors
- ... Function-integration in glass fiber (GF) reinforced polymer composites is highly desired for developing lightweight structures and devices with improved performance and structural health monitoring. In this study, homogeneously aligned carbon nanotube (CNT) shell was in situ grafted on GF by chemical vapor deposition (CVD). It was demonstrated that the CNT shell thickness and weight fraction can b ...