Jump to Main Content
- Fei, Yidong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.228 pp. 173-180
- Newcastle disease; immunoglobulin A; Avian orthoavulavirus 1; genes; vaccination; open reading frames; antibodies; viruses; genotype; viral shedding; lethal dose; virulence; pathogens; flocks; hemagglutinins; prototypes; vaccine development; eggs; chickens; Influenza A virus; vaccines; avian influenza
- ... Newcastle disease virus (NDV) and H9 subtype avian influenza virus (AIV) are two avian pathogens across the globe. Inasmuch as most poultry flocks worldwide are vaccinated with a live low-virulence or attenuated NDV vaccine, we embarked on the development of vaccine prototypes that would have dual specificities and would allow a single immunization against both avian influenza (AI) and Newcastle d ...
- Fei, Yidong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2018 v.65 no.6 pp. 1421-1428
- Anas platyrhynchos; Avulavirus; chick embryos; cloaca; ducks; emerging diseases; feces; genotype; hemagglutination; markets; migratory birds; monitoring; phylogeny; poultry industry; serotypes; trypsin; viruses; waterfowl; wetlands; wild birds; China; Europe
- ... Up to now only nine whole genome sequences of avian avulavirus 6 (AAvV‐6) had been documented in the world since the first discovery of AAvV‐6 (AAvV‐6/duck/HongKong/18/199/77) at a domestic duck in 1977 from Hong Kong of China. Very limited information is known about the regularities of transmission, genetic and biological characteristics of AAvV‐6 because of the lower isolation rate and mild loss ...
- PubMed Central:
- Fei, Yidong, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Viruses 2019 v.11 no.7
- animal viruses; chickens; geese; genes; genetic relationships; genetic variation; markets; migratory birds; monitoring; nucleotides; phylogeny; serotypes; virulence; viruses; wetlands; wild birds; China; Japan; Kazakhstan; Ukraine
- ... Avian orthoavulavirus 13 (AOAV-13), also named avian paramyxovirus 13 (APMV-13), has been found sporadically in wild birds around the world ever since the discovery of AOAV-13 (AOAV-13/wild goose/Shimane/67/2000) in a wild goose from Japan in 2000. However, there are no reports of AOAV-13 in China. In the present study, a novel AOAV-13 virus (AOAV-13/wild goose/China/Hubei/V93-1/2015), isolated fr ...
- PubMed Central: