Jump to Main Content
- Perera, B.J.C., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2018 v.85 pp. 966-982
- Monte Carlo method; cost effectiveness; environmental indicators; expert opinion; monitoring; rivers; uncertainty; water quality; Indonesia
- ... The West Java Water Quality Index (WJWQI) described in this paper was specifically developed to replace the currently used indices in West Java, Indonesia. The WJWQI addressed the limitations of the currently used indices, namely their inability to make accurate comparison of the general status of water quality between the rivers in West Java, inability to make these comparisons in a cost effectiv ...
- Perera, B.J.C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2016 v.61 pp. 170-178
- case studies; land use change; uncertainty; uncertainty analysis; water quality; water resources; watersheds; Indonesia
- ... Water sustainability indices have been recently used to measure the sustainability of water resources within a catchment. Developing a sustainability index involves various steps, some of which have uncertainties associated with them. For the recently developed West Java Water Sustainability Index (WJWSI), three sources of uncertainties were identified, namely uncertainties in the thresholds of no ...