Jump to Main Content
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2016 v.56 no.12 pp. 2005-2020
- electrodialysis; microfiltration; reverse osmosis; wine industry; winemaking; wines
- ... Membrane processes are increasingly reported for various applications in wine industry such as microfiltration, electrodialysis, and reverse osmosis, but also emerging processes as bipolar electrodialysis and membrane contactor. Membrane-based processes are playing a critical role in the field of separation/purification, clarification, stabilization, concentration, and de-alcoholization of wine pr ...
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2012 v.16 pp. 398-408
- bentonite; colloids; enzymes; fouling; gels; microfiltration; models; operating costs; pectins; permeates; tannins; wines
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the individual impact on wine molecules as tannins, pectins and mannoproteins on multichannel ceramic membrane fouling during wine cross-flow microfiltration. The characterization of fouling mechanisms involved in the previous filtrations was realized by using the classical fouling models and the analysis of the total resistance curves. It was shown that th ...