Jump to Main Content
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food and bioprocess technology 2014 v.7 no.2 pp. 424-436
- acidity; anthocyanins; cell walls; depolymerization; energy; grapes; pH; polyphenols; pulsed electric fields; tannins; winemaking; wines
- ... The treatment of Cabernet Sauvignon red grapes by pulsed electric fields (PEFs) is performed prior to vinification in order to enhance the extraction of polyphenols. PEF treatments of the longest duration and of the highest energy (E = 0.7 kV/cm, t PEF = 200 ms, W = 31 Wh/kg) changed the structure of grape skins and produced a wine that was richer in tannins (34 %), while treatment of the highest ...
- Mietton-Peuchot, Martine, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2012 v.16 pp. 398-408
- bentonite; colloids; enzymes; fouling; gels; microfiltration; models; operating costs; pectins; permeates; tannins; wines
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the individual impact on wine molecules as tannins, pectins and mannoproteins on multichannel ceramic membrane fouling during wine cross-flow microfiltration. The characterization of fouling mechanisms involved in the previous filtrations was realized by using the classical fouling models and the analysis of the total resistance curves. It was shown that th ...