Jump to Main Content
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2015 v.49 no.3 pp. 1729-1737
- aqueous solutions; carbon; cation exchange; cation exchange capacity; cation exchange resins; cations; cesium; concrete; culture media; drainage water; pollutants; saline water; sorption; waste disposal; zeolites
- ... Construction of multibarrier concrete based waste disposal sites and management of alkaline mine drainage water requires cation exchangers combining excellent sorption properties with a high stability and predictable performance in hyper alkaline media. Though highly selective organic cation exchange resins have been developed for most pollutants, they can serve as a growth medium for bacterial pr ...
- Van Tendeloo, Leen, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.44 pp. 5626-5629
- aluminum; cations; cesium; chemical reactions; filters; silicon; zeolites
- ... EU-7 zeolite with Si/Al ratio of 15 is identified as a BIK type zeolite. The framework charge is compensated with Cs⁺ cations located in 8-ring channels at regular distances. Even partially exchanged, Cu-loaded EU-7 is active in NH₃-SCR and withstands hydrothermal aging at 900 °C needed for application in diesel particulate filters. ...