Jump to Main Content
- Lamprea, Katerine, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2017 v.168 pp. 101-111
- air; air pollution; arsenic; atmospheric chemistry; atmospheric deposition; cadmium; chromium; containers; copper; lead; nickel; pollution load; polyethylene; rain; residential areas; uncertainty; urban areas; watersheds; zinc; France
- ... Bulk Atmospheric Deposition (BAD), Wet Atmospheric Deposition (WAD) and Dry Atmospheric Deposition (DAD) were all measured within an urban residential area in Nantes (France) over a 9-month period (27 February - 10 December 2014). The objectives of this study were to compare 2 methods for measuring dry and wet atmospheric depositions in the urban environment (DAD and WAD: direct method; BAD and WA ...
- Lamprea, Katerine, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental technology 2011 v.32 no.10 pp. 1141-1149
- atmospheric deposition; bacteria; cadmium; chromium; combustion; copper; environmental technology; fuels; lead; nickel; pesticides; pollen; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rain; runoff; scanning electron microscopy; soil erosion; water quality; watersheds; zinc
- ... A study has been carried out as part of the mission assigned to IRSTV (Research Institute of Urban Sciences and Techniques), a federative research network supported by the Loire Valley Region, with the objective of characterizing atmospheric deposition, roof runoff and street runoff in a small (31 ha) suburban catchment in Nantes equipped with a separate sewer system. Trace metals, polycyclic arom ...