Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Hang-Qing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant and soil 2010 v.326 no.1-2 pp. 469-479
- nutrient content; nitrogen content; proanthocyanidins; autumn; resorption; nitrogen; winter; phosphorus; Rhizophora stylosa; spring; tannins; summer; coasts; nutrients; leaves; forests
- ... Despite a growing knowledge of nutrient limitation for mangrove species and how mangroves adapt to low nutrients, there is scant information about the relative importance of N:P ratio and leaf phenolics variability in determining nutrient conservation. In this study, we evaluated possible nutrient conservation strategies of a mangrove Rhizophora stylosa under nutrient limitation. 1. The leaf nutri ...
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of bacteriology 2012 v.194 no.24 pp. 7014-7015
- Borrelia afzelii; Lyme disease; genome; humans; nucleotide sequences; patients; China
- ... We report here the genome sequence of Borrelia afzelii strain HLJ01, isolated from a patient with Lyme disease in China. It is the first report of the whole genome of a B. burgdorferi sensu lato isolate from a human in China. ...