Jump to Main Content
- Knaus, Anna, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2005 v.383 no.3 pp. 500-508
- detection limit; forensic sciences; hairs; heavy metals; humans; mass spectrometry; mercury; monitoring; oxygen; patients; poisoning; sulfur
- ... The potential of laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the time-resolved analysis of heavy-metal intoxication in human bodies by analysis of hair is demonstrated. As application, we analyzed forensic samples from one individual after Hg intake and from one treated with a Pt-containing cytostatic remedy. Single hairs were analyzed from the hair root to the tip by laser abl ...
- Knaus, Anna, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.24 pp. 14266-14274
- Bacillariophyceae; Chlorophyta; Cryptista; Cyanobacteria; Euglenozoa; Haptophyta; Miozoa; Ochrophyta; algae; algal blooms; algorithms; discriminant analysis; fluorescence; high performance liquid chromatography; monitoring; phytoplankton; pigments; spectral analysis
- ... Early stage identification of harmful algal blooms (HABs) has gained significance for marine monitoring systems over the years. Various approaches for in situ classification have been developed. Among them, pigment-based taxonomic classification is one promising technique for in situ characterization of bloom compositions, although it is yet underutilized in marine monitoring programs. To demonstr ...