Jump to Main Content
- Richter, Nils, et al. Show all 26 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2016 v.138 no.47 pp. 15488-15496
- chemical structure; electronics; graphene; mass spectrometry; photonics; polymers; vapors
- ... Graphene nanoribbons (GNRs), quasi-one-dimensional graphene strips, have shown great potential for nanoscale electronics, optoelectronics, and photonics. Atomically precise GNRs can be “bottom-up” synthesized by surface-assisted assembly of molecular building blocks under ultra-high-vacuum conditions. However, large-scale and efficient synthesis of such GNRs at low cost remains a significant chall ...
- Richter, Nils, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.7 pp. 4083-4091
- electronics; energy; graphene; irradiation; lasers; optical properties; oxygen; photochemistry; physical chemistry; spectroscopy
- ... Controlling the type and density of charge carriers in graphene is vital for a wide range of applications of this material in electronics and optoelectronics. To date, chemical doping and electrostatic gating have served as the two most established means to manipulate the carrier density in graphene. Although highly effective, these two approaches require sophisticated graphene growth or complex d ...