Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Z.-C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2009 v.115 no.3 pp. 1114-1119
- extraction; Cuminum cyminum; cumin; plant extracts; essential oils; boiling point; distillation; steaming; equipment performance; food analysis; food composition
- ... Extraction of essential oil from Cuminum cyminum seeds using a combination of organic solvent with low boiling point and steam distillation was explored. The effect of different parameters, such as particle size (40, 60, 80mesh), temperature (°C) 10, 15, 20 and extraction time (3, 5, 8h), on the extraction yield was investigated using three-level orthogonal array design. The experimental results s ...
- Pang, Z., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of natural products 1994 v.57 no.6 pp. 852-857
- Collybia; chemical constituents of plants; indoles; spectral analysis; Tricholoma; oxidation; molecular conformation; metabolites