Jump to Main Content
- Agata, Yasushi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Hydrological processes 2012 v.26 no.6 pp. 834-842
- meteorological data; radar; rain; rain gauges; rain intensity; watersheds; Indochina; Thailand
- ... Although several meteorological radars are operated routinely in Southeast Asian countries, their observation frequencies are sometimes only one or two times per hour. To examine the usability of such poorly sampled observation data, this study investigated the relationship between the observation interval and the estimation error of radar rainfall intensity. The data sets analysed were the radar ...
- AGATA, YASUSHI, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2001 v.46 no.6 pp. 983-995
- cropland; geographic information systems; geographical distribution; irrigated farming; latitude; longitude; models; monitoring; public water supply; runoff; statistics; streams; water quality; water shortages; water stress
- ... The anticipated water scarcity in the first half of this century is one of the international issues of most concern, which needs to be adequately addressed. However, even though the issue has an international impact and worldwide monitoring is critical, there are limited global estimates at present. In this study, annual water availability has been derived from annual runoff estimated by land surf ...