Jump to Main Content
- Parry, B.W., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2009 v.50 no.5 pp. 545-549
- human cell lines; radiolabeling; cats; inflammation; technetium; leukocytes; in vitro studies; phagocytes
- ... Technetium-99m stannous colloid (⁹⁹mTcSnC) has been used to radiolabel human leukocytes to investigate various inflammatory disorders. We investigated the in vitro behavior of feline leukocytes labeled in whole blood with ⁹⁹mTcSnC. Heparinized blood samples were collected from healthy cats and divided into control and test aliquots. The latter were labeled with ⁹⁹mTcSnC using a standard procedure. ...
- Parry, B.W., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Australian veterinary journal 2003 v.81 no.9 pp. 543-546
- Beagle; antibodies; carcinoma; cholinergic receptors; dogs; exercise; males; metastasis; necropsy; normal values; prednisolone; regrowth; therapeutics
- ... An 8½-year-old neutered male Beagle was diagnosed with acquired myasthenia gravis associated with a non-invasive thymic carcinoma. The thymic mass was surgically excised and the dog was treated with pyridostigmine, prednisolone and azathioprine. Serial acetylcholine receptor antibody titres were increased initially but slowly declined to normal values over a period of 24 weeks. Improved exercise t ...