Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: perea?
- Pertea, Geo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Genome biology 2018 v.19 no.1 pp. 208
- databases; genes; genomics; humans; loci; messenger RNA; transcription (genetics)
- ... We assembled the sequences from deep RNA sequencing experiments by the Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) project, to create a new catalog of human genes and transcripts, called CHESS. The new database contains 42,611 genes, of which 20,352 are potentially protein-coding and 22,259 are noncoding, and a total of 323,258 transcripts. These include 224 novel protein-coding genes and 116,156 novel tran ...
- Pertea, Geo, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genome biology 2001 v.2 no.11 pp. 276
- databases; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; genes; human diseases; humans; microarray technology
- ... Microarray expression analysis is providing unprecedented data on gene expression in humans and mammalian model systems. Although such studies provide a tremendous resource for understanding human disease states, one of the significant challenges is cross-referencing the data derived from different species, across diverse expression analysis platforms, in order to properly derive inferences regard ...