Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: maria?
- Furbringer, Jean-Marie, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2017 v.195 pp. 174-185
- absorbance; acidification; byproducts; chemical oxygen demand; high performance liquid chromatography; iron; models; oxidation; transmittance; urine; wastewater
- ... In this work, an Iodinated Contrast Medium (ICM), Iohexol, was subjected to treatment by 3 Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) (UV, UV/H2O2, UV/H2O2/Fe2+). Water, wastewater and urine were spiked with Iohexol, in order to investigate the treatment efficiency of AOPs. A tri-level approach has been deployed to assess the UV-based AOPs efficacy. The treatment was heavily influenced by the UV transmit ...
- Fürbringer, Jean-Marie, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water research 2013 v.47 pp. 7006-7018
- acetates; aeration; alkalinity; biofilm; biomass; chemical oxygen demand; correlation; denitrification; experimental design; nitrification; nitrogen; pH; phosphorus; propionic acid; sludge; starvation; temperature; wastewater treatment
- ... Nutrient removal performances of sequencing batch reactors using granular sludge for intensified biological wastewater treatment rely on optimal underlying microbial selection. Trigger factors of bacterial selection and nutrient removal were investigated in these novel biofilm systems with specific emphasis on polyphosphate- (PAO) and glycogen-accumulating organisms (GAO) mainly affiliated with Ac ...