Jump to Main Content
- Guevara, María Angeles, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta oecologica 2017 v.82 pp. 1-9
- Fagus sylvatica; carbon nitrogen ratio; climate change; ecophysiology; ferulic acid; forest trees; greenhouse experimentation; intraspecific variation; isoleucine; kaempferol; leaves; metabolomics; nitrogen; phenotype; provenance; secondary metabolites; seedlings; stable isotopes; temperate forests; valine; water stress; Germany; Spain; Sweden
- ... Most temperate forest tree species will suffer important environmental changes as result of the climate change. Adaptiveness to local conditions could change at different sites in the future. In this context, the study of intra-specific variability is important to clarify the singularity of different local populations. Phenotypic differentiation between three beech provenances covering a wide lati ...
- Guevara, María‐Angeles, et al. Show all 33 Authors
- Plant biotechnology journal 2014 v.12 no.3 pp. 286-299
- Pinus pinaster; biotechnology; breeding; complementary DNA; conifers; databases; forests; genomics; genotyping; microsatellite repeats; models; regulator genes; single nucleotide polymorphism; transcription factors; transcriptome; Europe
- ... Maritime pine (Pinus pinasterAit.) is a widely distributed conifer species in Southwestern Europe and one of the most advanced models for conifer research. In the current work, comprehensive characterization of the maritime pine transcriptome was performed using a combination of two different next‐generation sequencing platforms, 454 and Illumina. De novo assembly of the transcriptome provided a c ...