Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: maria?
- Kutwin, Marta, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Enzyme and microbial technology 2018 v.116 pp. 6-15
- Escherichia coli; Stenotrophomonas maltophilia; chitin; chitinase; enzyme activity; gold; hydrolysis; manganese chloride; manganese oxides; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; plasmids; platinum; sodium; storage temperature; thermal stability; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Cells of Escherichia coli Rosetta, containing plasmid pET-28a with sequences of DNA of chitinase from Stenotrophomonas maltophilia N4, were used for the efficient synthesis of recombinant chitinolytic enzyme. The objective of this study was to improve thermal stability of the recombinant chitinase by salts and metal nanoparticles (NP). The studied chitinase was thermolabile and largely lost its ac ...
- Kutwin, Marta, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.19 pp. 19940-19948
- DNA damage; animal models; body weight; chicken eggs; chickens; dose response; eggs; environmental hazards; genetic markers; graphene; graphene oxide; in vivo studies; liver; mitochondria; toxicity; ultrastructure
- ... In the present work, the toxicity of three forms of graphene: pristine graphene (pG), graphene oxide (GO), and reduced graphene oxide (rGO) was investigated using a chicken embryo model. Fertilized chicken eggs were divided into the control group and groups administered with pG, GO, and rGO, in concentrations of 50, 500, and 5000 μg/ml. The experimental solutions were injected in ovo into the eggs ...
- Kutwin, Marta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Archives of animal nutrition 2015 v.69 no.1 pp. 57-68
- blood vessels; cartilage; chickens; collagen; eggs; embryogenesis; fibroblast growth factor 2; gene expression regulation; hydroxyproline; messenger RNA; microstructure; nanosilver; scanning electron microscopy; silver; vascular endothelial growth factor A
- ... It has been considered that concentrations of certain amino acids in the egg are not sufficient to fully support embryonic development of modern broilers. In this study we evaluated embryo growth and development with particular emphasis on one of the major components of connective tissue, collagen. Experiments were performed on Ross 308 chicken embryos from 160 fertilised eggs. Experimental soluti ...