Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Minhua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Virology journal 2019 v.16 no.1 pp. 17
- National Science Foundation; genes; grants; humans; neural stem cells; China
- ... In the original publication of this article , two grants from National Science Foundation of China and Yunnan Provincial Government (U1602226) and by National Science Foundation of China (2016YFC1200404) were omitted in the ‘Funding’ section. The correct ‘Funding’ section is below. ...
- Luo, Minhua, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.509 no.2 pp. 570-576
- PrPSc proteins; brain; dimerization; disulfide bonds; histidine; humans; patients; scrapie
- ... The conversion of the normal prion protein (PrP) into a scrapie prion (PrPSc) is incompletely understood. Theoretically, the smallest PrP aggregate is a dimer. Human PrP contains two cysteines at positions 179 (C179) and 214 (C214) enabling disulfide bonding. Here, we report that our recombinant human PrP (r-hPrP) preparations contain 0.2–0.8% dimer, which is linked by either one or two disulfide ...