Jump to Main Content
- Meijers, Evert, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of rural studies 2019 v.66 pp. 21-29
- business enterprises; cities; metropolitan areas; rural areas; towns; Netherlands
- ... A bourgeoning literature is stressing the crucial importance of agglomeration economies provided by large cities for personal, business and territorial development. One of the main reasons for the economic, demographic and social struggles of rural regions is exactly the lack of such agglomeration benefits. This paper explores the question of which broad strategies can make rural economies more co ...
- Meijer, Evert Jan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2018 v.670 pp. 35-43
- activation energy; amines; dissociation; enthalpy; evaporation; hydrochloric acid; prediction; temperature
- ... The thermal dissociation of tri-n-octylamine hydrochloride (TOAHCl) in open system was investigated by TGA and DFT methods. The dissociation starts at the temperature of about 120 °C which was predicted with DFT calculations and verified by isothermal TGA. Then a thermodynamic cycle depicting the dissociation process was built. The thermal dissociation which couples with the evaporation of product ...