Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Gan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Aquaculture research 2019 v.50 no.9 pp. 2635-2645
- Macrobrachium rosenbergii; brackish water; brain; freshwater; gene expression regulation; gills; glutamate-ammonia ligase; glutamine; heart; hemolymph; messenger RNA; muscle tissues; muscles; osmoregulation; osmotic stress; phylogeny; protein content; protein synthesis; spawning; stomach; tissue distribution
- ... The freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii naturally lives in the freshwater, though it migrates to the brackish water environment during spawning that claimed to be resistant on a broad range of saline fluxes. However, little is known about the osmoregulatory patterns and the effect of an enzyme glutamine synthetase (GS) in M. rosenbergii under stress. Here, we described the identification a ...
- Pan, Gan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of virological methods 2015 v.219 pp. 67-74
- Carassius; DNA; detection limit; eggs; electron microscopy; epizootic diseases; fish; genes; gills; hemorrhage; liver; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; mortality; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; progeny; tissues; virion; viruses; China
- ... In recent years, an epizootic causing severe mortality among Allogynogenetic crucian carp (ACC), designated as haemorrhagic disease of ACC gill, occurred in Yancheng city of Jiangsu province of China. Obvious haemorrhage in the gills of moribund fish and a mortality rate of 100% were observed when ACCs were artificially infected with liver homogenate from diseased fish. A herpes-like virus, with e ...