Jump to Main Content
- Unni, P. Ambili, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Life sciences 2020 v.250 pp. 117602
- active sites; bioavailability; catalytic activity; chelation; computer simulation; copper; data collection; enzyme inhibition; enzymes; hyperpigmentation; melanin; models; phenotype; photoaging; physicochemical properties; prediction; prioritization; quantitative structure-activity relationships; regression analysis; toxicity; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Extrinsic ageing or photoageing relates to the onset of age-linked phenotypes such as skin hyperpigmentation due to UV exposure. UV induced upregulated production of tyrosinase enzyme, which catalyses the vital biochemical reactions of melanin synthesis is responsible for the inception of skin hyperpigmentation. We aimed to generate a validated QSAR model with a dataset consisting of 69 thio-semic ...
- Unni, P. Ambili, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2019 v.46 no.1 pp. 511-527
- B-lymphocytes; Mycoplasma pneumoniae; T-lymphocytes; binding capacity; epitopes; immune response; immunoinformatics; pathogens; peptides; pneumonia; proteins; screening; therapeutics; vaccine development; vaccines
- ... Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a substantial respiratory pathogen that develops not only pneumonia but also other respiratory diseases, which mimic viral respiratory syndromes. Nevertheless, vaccine development for this pathogen delays behind as immunity correlated with protection is now predominantly unknown. In the present study, an immunoinformatics pipeline is utilized for epitope-based peptide vacc ...