Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Fengli, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.2 pp. 1716-1722
- Ultisols; animal manures; calcium; copper; heavy metals; lead; mineral fertilizers; organic matter; pollution; pollution control; sorption; straw
- ... The sorption and immobilization of Cu and Pb in a red soil (Ultisol) treated by no fertilizer (Ck), chemical fertilizer (NPK), a mixture of chemical fertilizer and straw (NPKS), and animal manure (AM) from a long-term fertilization experimental site were studied. Compared to the sorption on Ck soil, the maximum amount of Cu and Pb sorption increased by 16% and 31%, 19% and 42%, and 30% and 45% on ...
- Xu, Fengli, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.31 pp. 31262-31271
- aluminum; dams (hydrology); hydrology; inorganic phosphorus; organic carbon; pH; protocols; riparian soils; sediments; soil sampling; spatial variation; upland soils; variance; China
- ... Hydrological regimes have been significantly altered since the Three Gorges Dam (TGD) raised the water level of the reservoir to the maximum design level of 175 m in October 2010. This change might greatly influence the forms of phosphorus (P) in the sediment and the adjacent riparian soil. The purpose of this study was to reveal the lateral (sediment, water-level-fluctuation zone soil, and upland ...