Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2012 v.110 pp. 364
- Panicum virgatum; alkalis; biomass; biotransformation; cell walls; cellulases; commercialization; coumarate-CoA ligase; enzymatic hydrolysis; gene expression regulation; genes; lignin; pretreatment; sodium hydroxide; sugars; transgenic plants; xylanases
- ... Overcoming biomass recalcitrance to bioconversion is crucial for cellulosic biofuels commercialization. In this study, Alamo switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) was genetically transformed to suppress the expression of 4-coumarate-CoA ligase (4CL). The transgenic plants were determined to have lignin content reductions of up to 5.8%. The ratios of acid soluble lignin (ASL) to acid insoluble lignin ( ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.21 pp. 13528-13537
- capillary electrophoresis; desorption; exosomes; humans; ion exchange chromatography; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; polysaccharides; positional isomers; sialic acid; sialidase; tandem mass spectrometry; urine
- ... The study of exosomes has become increasingly popular due to their potentially important biological roles. Urine can be used as an effective source of exosomes for noninvasive investigations into the pathophysiological states of the urinary system, but first, detailed characterization of exosomal components in healthy individuals is essential. Here, we significantly extend the number of N-glycan c ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 572
- Passalora fulva; Solanum lycopersicum; breeding; crop production; enzyme activity; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; histidine decarboxylase; immunity; jasmonic acid; leaves; plant hormones; plant pathogens; plasma membrane; proteins; regulator genes; salicylic acid; sequence analysis; signal transduction; tomatoes; transcriptomics
- ... BACKGROUND: During tomato cultivation, tomato leaf mould is a common disease caused by Cladosporium fulvum (C. fulvum). By encoding Cf proteins, which can recognize corresponding AVR proteins produced by C. fulvum, Cf genes provide resistance to C. fulvum, and the resistance response patterns mediated by different Cf genes are not identical. Plants carrying the Cf-19 gene show effective resistance ...
- PubMed Central: