Jump to Main Content
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Sensors and actuators 2011 v.155 no.2 pp. 584
- nanofibers; texture; microscopy; melting; crystals; aluminum oxide; sensors; polymers; ultraviolet radiation; polymerization; color; solvents; temperature; fluorescence; nanocrystals; X-ray diffraction; scanning electron microscopy
- ... Polydiacetylene (PDA), as a unique conjugated polymer, has shown its potential in the application of chem/bio-sensors and optoelectronics. In this work, we first infiltrated PDA monomer (10, 12-pentacosadiynoic acid, PCDA) melt into anodized aluminum oxide template, and then illuminated the infiltrated template with UV light to initiate the polymerization of PCDA. After etching away the aluminum o ...
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2013 v.172 no.3 pp. 662-670
- Raman spectroscopy; absorption; acetates; amino acid composition; image analysis; microencapsulation; octreotide; polymers; production costs; rats; salts; sodium azide; temperature; testosterone
- ... An important poorly understood phenomenon in controlled-release depots involves the strong interaction between common cationic peptides and low Mw free acid end-group poly(lactic-co-glycolic acids) (PLGAs) used to achieve continuous peptide release kinetics. The kinetics of peptide sorption to PLGA was examined by incubating peptide solutions of 0.2–4mM octreotide or leuprolide acetate salts in a ...
- PubMed Central: