Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular breeding 2015 v.35 no.3 pp. 295
- Saccharum; beta-fructofuranosidase; ethanol; fructose 6-phosphate; gene overexpression; genes; glycolysis; hexokinase; mannose; pyruvate kinase; sucrose; sucrose synthase; sucrose-phosphate synthase; sugarcane; transgenic plants; China
- ... Sugarcane is one of the most important crops cultivated for the production of sugar and ethanol. In our previous studies, an innovative positive selection system for obtaining transgenic sugarcane, which utilized the E. coli-derived manA gene as the selectable marker and mannose as the selective agent, was developed and patented in China. In this paper, the influence of phosphomannose isomerase (P ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 48 Authors
- BMC ecology 2016 v.16 no.Supplement 2 pp. 50
- Caragana; Cunninghamia lanceolata; Helianthus tuberosus; Holothuroidea; alpine plants; biodiversity; cadmium; coal; coral bleaching; dry matter partitioning; ecological function; habitats; harvest date; humans; hydrogen sulfide; islands; methane; microbial communities; nitrogen; osmotic pressure; physicochemical properties; phytoplankton; sediments; social responsibility; soil; soil microorganisms; summer; understory; vegetation; wetlands; China
- ... TABLE OF CONTENTS: 01 The eco-toxicological effects of cadmium stress on five ornamental plantsZhouli Liu, Wei Chen, Xingyuan He, Shuai Yu, Weihang Ding02 Study on the formation and release mechanisms of hydrogen sulfide in Longtan coal mineJianjun Liu, Yuliang Wu, Kaixiang Fan03 Coral bleaching in the North Reef of China’s Xisha Islands in 2014Yuanchao Li, Xinqing Zheng, Shiquan Chen, Haiqun Xie0 ...
- PubMed Central: