Jump to Main Content
- Wysocki, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Animal genetics 2009 v.40 no.6 pp. 883
- swine; oligonucleotides; microarray technology; gene expression; messenger RNA; animal proteins; liver; brain; uterus; endothelium; skeletal muscle; longissimus dorsi; polymerase chain reaction; antisense RNA
- ... The specificity and utility of the swine protein-annotated oligonucleotide microarray, or Pigoligoarray ( http://www.pigoligoarray.org), has been evaluated by profiling the expression of transcripts from four porcine tissues. Tools for comparative analyses of expression on the Pigoligoarray were developed including HGNC identities and comparative mapping alignments with human orthologs. Hybridizat ...
- Wysocki, M., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Animal genetics 2009 v.40 no.4 pp. 468
- swine; genes; loci; alleles; genotype; outbred lines; major histocompatibility complex; polymerase chain reaction; DNA primers; haplotypes
- ... The highly polymorphic swine leucocyte antigen (SLA) genes are one of the most important determinants in swine immune responses to infectious diseases, vaccines, and in transplantation success. Study of SLA influence requires accurate and effective typing methods. We developed a simple and rapid method to type alleles at the three classical SLA class I loci (SLA-1, SLA-3 and SLA-2) using the PCR-s ...