Jump to Main Content
- Au, Lauren E.; Whaley, Shannon; Gurzo, Klara; Meza, Martha; Ritchie, Lorrene D.
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2016 v.48 no.5 pp. 336-342.e1
- online courses, etc ; children; food and nutrition programs; infants; nutrition education; women; California; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... To examine satisfaction with in-person group and online nutrition education and compare findings based on language preference by Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) participants.A total of 1,170 WIC participants were randomly assigned to 2 nutrition education modalities between March, 2014 and October, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA. Logistic regressions compared ...
- Chorus Open Access:
- Cousineau, Tara; Houle, Brian; Bromberg, Jonas; Fernandez, Kathrine C.; Kling, Whitney C.
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2008 v.40 no.3 pp. 160-167
- online courses, etc ; working conditions; nutrition education; education programs; program planning; nutrition information; world wide web; nutrition knowledge; human resources; weight control programs; obesity; disease prevention; health promotion; human resources management; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Objective: Tailored nutrition Web programs constitute an emerging trend in obesity prevention. Initial investment in innovative technology necessitates that the target population be well understood. This pilot study's purpose was to determine the feasibility of a workplace nutrition Web program. Design: Formative research was conducted with gaming industry employees and benefits managers to develo ...
- PubMed Central: