Jump to Main Content
- Kharuk, Viacheslav I.; Im, Sergei T.; Petrov, Ilya A.; Golyukov, Alexei S.; Ranson, Kenneth J.; Yagunov, Mikhail N.
- Forest ecology and management 2017 v.384 pp. 191-199
- Abies sibirica; Larix sibirica; Pinus sibirica, etc ; Betula; Pinus sylvestris; climate; conifers; drought; drought tolerance; dry environmental conditions; growth rings; insects; mortality; rhizosphere; risk; soil water; tree mortality; vapor pressure; water stress; watersheds; Lake Baikal; Siberia; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Siberian pine (Pinus sibirica) and fir (Abies sibirica) (so called “dark needle ...
... drought-resistant conifers and broadleaf species (e.g., Larix sibirica, Pinus silvestris, and ...
- PubMed Central:
- Gobakken, Lone Ross; Lebow, Patricia K.
- Wood science and technology 2010 v.44 no.2 pp. 315
- Picea abies; Larix sibirica, etc ; wood anatomy; molds (fungi); surfaces; coatings; weathering; duration; heartwood; sapwood; species differences; linear models; prediction; durability; heat treatment; wood preservation; wood preservatives; copper; Pinus sylvestris; Populus; Quercus robur; construction materials; paints; Sweden; Finland; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Mould growth on coated wood is today a genuine challenge for house owners. Environmentally sound wooden facades with long service lives and acceptable appearance are desired. The objective in this study was to investigate the accumulated mould growth on 13 different wood substrates with 3 surface coating systems by identifying the factors that contribute to the variation and to predict future perf ...