Jump to Main Content
- Wendel, Jonathan F., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Genome biology and evolution 2014 v.6 no.3 pp. 559-571
- Gossypium arboreum; Gossypium raimondii, etc ; cotton; evolution; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; leaves; linear models; ploidy; time series analysis; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... paralogous genes in Gossypium raimondii (cotton) resulting from an approximately 60 My ...
... raimondii seed, and separately in leaf, petal, and seed of G. arboreum, indicating ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Congli; Ulloa, Mauricio; Roberts, Philip A.
- Molecular genetics and genomics 2008 v.279 no.1 pp. 41
- Gossypium barbadense; Gossypium hirsutum, etc ; cotton; transgressive segregation; multigene family; disease resistance; nematode infections; root-knot nematodes; Meloidogyne incognita; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... barbadense cv. Pima S-7, F₁, F₂, F₂:₃, backcross, and testcross Acala NemX x F₁ (Pima S-7 ...
... levels of resistance were produced in the F₁ and segregating F₂, F₃, and BC₁F ...
... a NemX x F₁ (Pima S-7 x SJ-2) testcross population. Using mapped SSR markers and ...
- Altaf-Khan, M.; Qureshi, S.N.; Saha, S.; Jenkins, J.N.; Brubaker, C.L.; Reddy, O.U.K.
- Journal of crop improvement 2006 v.16 no.1-2 pp. 1
- Gossypium, etc ; cotton; wild relatives; microsatellite repeats; diploidy; tetraploidy; genetic markers; chromosome mapping; linkage (genetics); polymerase chain reaction; linkage groups; loci; sequence analysis; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... individual F2 plants, developed from the cross between Gossypium nelsoni and G. australe, ...
... scored in the F2 population, 50 exhibited codominance and 23 dominance. There were 47 ...
... plant and its putative diploid ancestors, G. arboreum (A2) and G. raimondii (D5), ...
- Meredith, W.R. Jr.
- Crop science 2005 v.45 no.3 pp. 1114
- Gossypium hirsutum, etc ; cotton; lint cotton; fiber quality; strength (mechanics); genes; inheritance (genetics); backcrossing; crop yield; yield components; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... followed by six BCs into DP 90ne were made. In 2001, three sets of 64 BC6 F2:F ...
... 3 progenies were evaluated for strength. Significant variability for F2:F3 strength (F = ...
... Textile mills in the USA require strong cotton fiber (Gossypium hirsutum L.) ...