Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Tongxiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...
- Fan Tongxiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.4 pp. 2377-2385
- adsorption; microstructure; models; rice hulls
- ... To further enhance the bacterial removal capability, we synthesize a biotemplated hierarchical porous material coupling chemical components and hierarchical microstructure, which is derived from rice husk. The results show that the chemical components and hierarchical microstructure of the prepared material could both be factors in enhancing the bacterial removal capability. On the basis of the ex ...