Jump to Main Content
- Ogawa, S., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- MGG 2000 v.263 no.3 pp. 514-519
- Dictyostelium; mitochondrial DNA; nucleotide sequences; genes; enzymes; proteins; transfer RNA; ribosomal RNA; introns; exons; genetic code; genome; ribosomal proteins
- Ogawa, S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 1996 v.37 no.3 pp. 363-368
- height; plant characteristics; Oryza sativa; gibberellins; biosynthesis; dwarf cultivars; recessive genes; uniconazole; kaurenoic acid; oxidation; shoots; quantitative analysis; mutation; chemical constituents of plants
- ... Genetic analysis and a comparison of endogenous levels of gibberellins between the semi-dwarf rice cultivar Tan-ginbozu and the corresponding normal cultivar Ginbozu have confirmed that Tan-ginbozu is a gibberellin-deficient mutant and that the semi-dwarfism of Tan-ginbozu is controlled by a single recessive gene. A step in the biosynthesis of gibberellins that is blocked by the mutation in Tan-gi ...
- Ogawa, S., et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Archives of virology 2007 v.152 no.7 pp. 1375-1381
- Cervus nippon; Hepatitis E virus; RNA; antibodies; deer; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; immunoglobulin G; liver; seroprevalence; Japan
- ... We examined 976 sika deer serum samples, 159 liver tissue samples and 88 stool samples collected from 16 prefectures in Japan, and performed ELISA and RT-PCR assays to detect antibodies to HEV and HEV RNA, respectively. Although 25 (2.6%) of 976 samples were positive for anti-HEV IgG, the antibody titers were very low. The OD values ranged between 0.018 and 0.486, forming a single distribution rat ...