Jump to Main Content
- Vettraino, A.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant disease 2002 v.86 no.3 pp. 328
- disease diagnosis; Juglans regia; Phytophthora cryptogea; new geographic records; incidence; detection; roots; pathogenicity; fungal diseases of plants; plantations; Italy
- Vettraino, A.M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European journal of plant pathology 2005 v.111 no.2 pp. 169-180
- disease models; drought; tree diseases; Phytophthora cambivora; fungal diseases of plants; plant rots; forest stands; risk assessment; soil pH; geographical distribution; forest decline; forest trees; tree crown; Phytophthora cinnamomi; air temperature; risk factors; climate change; Castanea sativa; soil-borne diseases; disease incidence; Greece; England; France; Italy; Spain
- ... The Phytophthora complex associated with Castanea sativa Mill. was investigated in five European countries in 35 regions and with respect to various domestication levels. Annual precipitation and length of drought season were the main parameters that regulated the presence of Phytophthora species in the chestnut stands. Seven species of Phytophthora were detected; three of these, P. megasperma, P. ...