Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Ming-Hua, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2015 v.137 no.16 pp. 5268-5271
- carbonyl compounds; enantiomers; esters; ketones; ligands; rhodium
- ... A unique rhodium(I)-catalyzed asymmetric B–H insertion of α-diazo carbonyl compounds with easily available amine–borane adducts was achieved using a newly developed C₁-symmetric chiral diene as ligand. This first Rh(I)–carbene-directed B–H insertion example represents an attractive and promising approach for synthesis of highly enantioenriched organoboron compounds, allowing for the efficient cons ...
- Xu, Ming-Hua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2011 v.67 no.52 pp. 10186-10194
- alkaloids; ambient temperature; catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure
- ... The novel bifunctional bisalkaloids have been developed as highly efficient catalysts for the asymmetric conjugate addition of 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds to nitroalkenes with low catalyst loading (1 mol %) at ambient temperature, providing the products with excellent enantioselectivities (up to 97% ee). ...