Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Haihui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2010 v.46 no.5 pp. 431-437
- Scylla paramamosain; cell culture; cell growth; crabs; fetal bovine serum; hemolymph; hepatopancreas; in vitro studies; muscles
- ... Hepatopancreas is an important digestive and endocrine organ in crustacean. However, there are few reports on cell cultures from crabs. Here, the cell cultures of hepatopancreas from Scylla paramamosain was studied in vitro. Both the primary cell culture and subculture were grown in Leibovitz' L-15 medium, M199 medium, or a specially designed medium for S. paramamosain (MSP). The results showed th ...
- Ye, Haihui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Aquaculture international 2011 v.19 no.2 pp. 313-321
- Scylla paramamosain; crab culture; crabs; juveniles; ponds; seed collecting; stocking rate; survival rate; China
- ... For the improvement of nursery culture of the mud crab Scylla paramamosain, a special nursery facility was purposely designed and built. This facility consists of nursery ponds (areas of 20, 50, and 120 m², respectively) and a seed collecting pond connected to each nursery pond. There were 140 nursery facility units in operation for large-scale juvenile crab production. A series of experiments wer ...